"If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. - Romans 10:9"

Yes indeed, our God is the greatest and most kind. He had given us His only begotten Son to save us from our sins and He will bring us to life everlasting.

There's a story in the bible that I embedded in my heart in which I applied to my everyday life. It's a story about Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead (John 11). When Lazarus died due to his illness, Jesus went to them and Martha runs hastily to Him and said "Lord if you had been here, my brother would have not died" (John 11:20). But Jesus retorted, "I am the resurrection; whoever believes in me, though he die, shall live. Whoever is alive by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?" (John 11:25-26)


Yes, I believe. Every day we face different kinds of situations. It may upset you sometimes or even degrade your spirit. But as long as you have a firm belief and faith that Jesus is always here to help and guide us. We will be saved.

Anxiety is everywhere. You may be anxious for your upcoming oral examinations, job interview, case presentations and even doubt your forthcoming performance while these tasks are rendered. But as what Jesus said... Do you believe this? As long as you believe, never let your hearts be troubled. Believe that God raised Jesus from the dead, and we will be saved. Trust your heart to God. Never let your doubts, fear and anxiety devour you in discord. But leave your useless doubts, fear and anxiety to Him... and He will keep you safe.


To God be the Glory

Categories:

Leave a Reply

    Followers

    Facebook

    Category List

    Links

    Religion - Top Blogs Philippines